Friday, December 21, 2007

Work Crush Speaks


I have many crushes so-to-speak. There is one however that I see on a daily basis, KS. He is about my age and one of my first days in the newsroom we passed each other while I was walking to the bathroom. He is in amazing shape and looks like he may have been a college athlete because he is pretty jacked up.

A few weeks ago, while changing at the gym, my Gym crush was not present but KS was. I was excited to see KS was just beginning his work out and that I was as well. We both have the same "in" time so our workouts would be about the same length. I got in the zone because he was there. Worked harder, pushed my sets, really felt the burn the next day. I watched the clock and knew I had just enough time to shower change and head to the newsroom. I was in the zone and I lost track of KS.

As I was changing for my shower KS walked in. I have always kept it cool in the lockeroom. He took his shirt off and I thought I might have lost control and fainted. His upper body was sculpted like a Greek Adonis. I was amazed.

I made my way to work, only to bump into him a few times. We do the "nod" and "What's up?" that almost everyone does here.

Today, KS spoke. From where I sit, I have a direct line of sight of KS. It's distracting really. I was typing part of a script today, got up to stretch and saw KS walking over to talk to the Senior. He was fumbling with his hands, OH NO! A silver ring.... But wait... it's on his right hand. PHEW! Not married. He spoke, I have never heard his voice and I was surprised what came out.

He walks with confidence, as he should with a fine tuned body as he has. When he spoke it was soft and a little high pitched. I was a little surprised. My work crush and I have a fun relationship on paper. I will be spending a week with his "Unit" in January. I hope to get to know him better.

(The picture posted on the entry is not him, but is DAMN close)

2 comments:

  1. "Get to know him better"

    LOL...you BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow, he is damn hot~! till,January,find ways to get to know more about him,not in a stalkery way..LOL

    ReplyDelete