Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Living Vicariously

Ahh to be young again. What the fuck am I saying... I'm 28 years old.

The 19-year-old that came out to me a few weeks ago has had this up and down few weeks that reminds me of being 19-years-old.

He joined a hook-up/dating website... met a few guys off it... went crazy because he had a lot of older gents proposition him and then he met this hot Italian guy.

While going to grad school I ran into this hot Long Island Italian guy. For those that know me, a guy like that is my type to a T. We met and I instantly had a man crush. For whatever reason it never clicked with us and we were friends.

Well, the 19yr old went on a lunch date with him on Monday and now they have been knocking boots for the last 24 hours.

Just like Justin, maybe I need to get laid to raise my spirits!

1 comment:

  1. Damn that 19 year old friend for getting the Italian Stallion! Ha ha. Eh, lucky him. Just remind him that he owes you one!

    ReplyDelete