Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to the Grind...

Well, today I came back to reality and work. Vacation was a blast but there were parts that were not so relaxing.

2 of my 5 beach days were rain outs. That was a bummer but still managed to get some great sun and tan myself.

I ended up heading out to Block Island for a few days with my family. For those of you not in the northeast it's an island off the coast of Rhode Island.

It's only about 10 square miles and they only allow a certain number of cars on the island.

My family and our neighbors go out to the island for the same 10 days every summer. It's a really fun time but my sister decided to be a bitch to me when I first got out there. When I got settled I decided to lay on a hammock outside my room that over looks the ocean. I should note that my sisters each got their own private rooms with Queen sized beds. I got a room in the basement with a futon. It is a finished basement with my own bathroom and entrance plus a hammock outside but seriously, a futon.

Anyway, I laid on the hammock and relaxed. About 5 minutes in my bitchy sister calls from the deck asking why I am not hanging out with her. I tell her I want to relax a little bit and she kept giving me shit.

After giving some 'tude back I was left alone when I wanted to be. Which was good because I got a lot of writing done.

I got home on Saturday and hung out with my friend Shane and his boyfriend. His boyfriend, who I have met once before Saturday, thought I was an awesome guy and is introducing me to a friend of his. The guy is really cute. We'll see how it works out.

I have job prospects, a friend hooking me up on a date and I am tan. I feel like a million bucks and can't wait to see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome man. Sounds like things are going really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

    Cheers, Keep it up.


    ___________________
    victor
    We do your Marketing for best sales
    --------

    ReplyDelete