Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yankees Rain Out

I am really sad about the rainout. For those who don't know, this is the last season the Yankees will play in Yankee Stadium before moving into their new stadium across the street called... Yankee Stadium.

I woke up early so I could watch all the pregame stuff and when I woke up and saw that it was raining cats and dogs, I went back to sleep knowing that there would be a rain delay.

The weather was horrible today. the rain let up for a little bit when I went to get food at the cafeteria at work, but for the most part, was VERY blah today.

I also found out that my sister was hospitalized for having kidney stones. They run in my family and I had my first one back over the summer. She has had some complications and will be in the hospital for the next few days which has me really worried.

That, along with problems with a co-worker made my day pretty miserable. I have already talked with my boss about the problem and from what I hear, the co-worker may be moved to a new department because they can't do their job correctly. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. but on the BRIGHT SIDE...it was my BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY! i'm catching up to you old man. tt

    ReplyDelete