Monday, January 7, 2008

Late Christmas Gift


JP is a VERY happy guy right now. Most of you that have met me and/or talked to me knows that I am pretty much obsessed with the New York Giants. I am the ultimate fan when it comes to the G-Men.

Sunday, New York gave me a late Christmas present... their first playoff win since the 2000 NFC Championship game.

Over the course of the season, Eli Manning has really pissed me off. I am not going to lie. I told my father and other big blue faithful that I would only give him one more year to win me over and give me confidence in him to lead this team.
This is the first time I have seen Eli show some RAW emotion on the playing field. Fitting that the Giants won at Raymond James Stadium, the site of their last Super Bowl appearance where they lost to Baltimore.

Next week, the New York Football Giants head to Dallas to take on the Cowgirls. an NFC East rivalry that will have me cursing and worrying my ass off the entire game.


Jeff Garcia, as a starter, has beat the Giants in the playoffs twice with two different teams. 3rd time was not the charm, the Giants won a pretty solid game. Next week will be the 3rd time they face the Cowboys... I am seeing a theme...
Amani Toomer, the GOAT (Greatest of All Time) Exits RayJay with the Giants faithful cheering them on in Tampa. The Giants have always been a great road team when it comes to fans.

Look for some more posts about the Giants soon.

2 comments: