Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Christmas has come and gone. Most people get some time off during this week to spend with family, get drunk with friends and hurry from one place to another to satisfy all the family requirements. For the 2nd year in a row I was working on Christmas Eve. I did, however make it home to see my family for Christmas Day.

I am very lucky to have a family that cares for eachother. It's a great feeling, it really is. was able to see all my family I needed to during this time and received some great gifts. What I did miss the most was sitting around my Aunts basement with my sisters and cousins and playing board games while getting completely hammered. I was stuck at work. I'm the rookie, it's to be expected.

Be on the look out for my 2007 wrap post. I'll be talking about a lot of stuff that has happened and what I have to look forward to in 2008.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas as I did. It could have been better, I mae the most of what I had.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas~!
    Looking forward to ur wrap-up post~!
    Best wishes~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! little late but still...

    ReplyDelete