Thursday, December 6, 2007

Friends

Oh I love my friends! Cooper and I were talking before I headed to the gym. He was at school, studying and out of the blue he exclaims, "There is a boy here that is totally your type"

I type back, "Send a picture!"

"10 steps ahead of you friend"

The boy is cute, from afar and really is a type of guy I would go for, but have yet to find.

On a side note, I am really excited for this weekend. Friday night, the morning show I used to work for, is having it's Holiday Party and I got invited which is awesome.

After the party I am meeting up with Billy, Justin (who is in town from chicago) and others for drinks possibly down in Chelsea.

I am bringing my friend Ryan to the party as a date which should be fun. I hope the party is not lame.

Off to the gym!

3 comments:

  1. Possibly? Oh, it's on man, it's fuckin' ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. might be lame, but it might turn out to be an awesome~! hopefully it was the latter one~! Cheers mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a term yet for anonymous hot men in public being gay blogged. ha, very nice pic.
    look forward to hearing about your NYC weekend JP.
    take care, later.

    ReplyDelete