Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Vacation... BOOKED!

I booked my plane ticket to Florida today. I am pretty excited about it. It's about a month away. I am spending 4 days in Orlando seeing some people that I know in the area then heading to West Palm Beach for a few days to see my parents at their beach condo.

I don't know when I am returning yet. I was able to book off Monday through Thursday for a week in April but I would have to return Friday to work. Which to me, makes no sence. I really want to be able to take a whole 10 days off and be able to spend it on the beach.

9 Days includes both weekends with the week in between. Just annoying... sums up the way I feel like I have been treated. I know, I know... I shouldn't complain about work... I promised I wouldn't...

My buddy Erik, who has been living down in Orlando since we both worked at Disney together, got me a great deal on a hotel on I-Drive near Universal. The last time I stayed down there I stayed on his couch. I mean, it was fine, but wanted to have a place to myself this time.

I plan on heading to Disney World for a day or two and then Universal for a day. Play in the parks and then sit on the beach and do nothing in West Palm. I know I will be going out at night, so that should be fun.

Any readers in the area should let me know good places to go on a Thursday, friday and Saturday night around there!

I'm excited... now I just need to get through the days!

4 comments:

  1. you deserve the break! glad to hear you have some fun planned, and getting out in sunny FL. sweet. later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin is a great blogger from the Orlando area. He's friendly and gives good advice. Check out his blog.
    http://www.actorschmactor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday night--Pleasure Island..Mannequins is the place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, while in Orlando by the parks, there is Citywalk, which you walk right on by when you go to Universal or Islands of Adventure, it is happening on the weekends, heck every night for that matter. Great restaurants, tons of clubs. You should not have to go very far. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete