Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rest of the weekend

I won't be around much the rest of the weekend. I have my Fraternity 40th Anniversary Banquet. We invited a bunch of alumni, who didn't go to our chapter but are wealthy and live near by, to come and celebrate 40 years on our campus. No matter what it's steak, open bar and drunken good times with some of the greatest guys I know.

So Saturday and Sunday I will be up in New Haven partying my ass off...

I also want to give a shout to M D who e-mailed me yesterday. I love getting comments and e-mail from you guys.

hey man, this is very random for me to be writing to someone like this...but I came across your blog and was taken with how much he have in common: we're both 26, ...we both like sports, both have good senses of humor and an appreciation for the amusing moments in life. ...I thought I'd drop you a line...

All of you guys that read, thanks for reading and putting up with a lot of my bullshit and mood swings. You guys rock!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment