Thursday, November 23, 2006

Working


I guess my Ben Cohen pictures did not come up for some reason, sooo I am posting some that were sent to me by a loyal reader nammed Mike. I am at work now and realize that over the next 48 hours I will be working a full 24 of them. Leaving me little time to sleep or enjoy eating turkey. I almost didn't want to go home today because I know I won't sleep and I will be cranky if I don't get enough sleep.

For those I have been talking to on AIM, sorry I have been distant the past few days. I am still readjusting to working the crazy hours (9PM to 10am)

I am really excited though. I am getting e-mails from New Zealand and England. It's pretty sweet that I can connect with everyone on here. If you are debating on sending an e-mail to say hi, just send one! I like being able to meet new people and see who likes to read my blog. Thanks to Matt again for the pictures that are keeping me entertained at work right now. We are down a person the next 2 days so I am here doing 3 peoples jobs for the first 6 hours I am here.






4 comments: