Thursday, November 23, 2006

Television


I need a new job. A lot of people have been asking me "What do you do working those crazy hours?" Well, fuck it.. I am a production assistant for an Early morning News program. Working 10pm to 9am (5 days a week) I am in an edit room basically being a producer and creating video clips that play during newscasts. My title does not reflect a lot of the work I have been doing the past 2 years.


I am actually interested in getting out of news and moving into the entertainment side of television. I would love to work in Television development... but that means I have to move to LA. I have been working on a television pilot in my spare time and wish I could spend a lot more time on it.

Anyway, I am looking for a new job. So if anyone out there has any leads on jobs in television or any other Media-ish companies... send them my way. I am looking for a new job and anything right now is looking better than these hours. Someone spare me!

No comments:

Post a Comment