Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Movies


I was sitting at my computer looking for video of a deer for a producer I was working with and an IM pops up from Tim. Apparently he was in NYC this weekend and those drunk phone calls and voice mails were him calling me.
Anyway.. we are talking about our weekends and random stuff and he brings up Daniel Craig, the new James Bond...
Tim: The new bond is HOTTTTTT
Me: I know, he was shirtless in the post a few days ago.
Tim: I saw it fo' sho'
Tim is a guy that we can talk about the most random shit and it still makes me smile and laugh. Am I crazy that I have not met him before in my life in person, but have talked to him on the phone and think he is a pretty nice guy?Well, I went out on the limb and asked him if he wanted to see it with me once he got back from thanksgiving Break. He said yes, and Now I have to wait to go see the New James Bond Movie. But I am excited to go grab dinner "at somewhere slammin" then see the movie

1 comment: