Wednesday, November 22, 2006


My trip was a great time. I definitely wanted to do a lot more, but on a tight schedule I made do with what I wanted to do and had the best possible time.


I got in Friday at about 5ish. My buddy Erik, who I have not seen in a VERY long time, picked me up in his girlfriends Corolla that was falling apart. That night we went to a Buffalo Wild Wings on I-Drive. Erik and his girlfriend Amy both work there so I was able to sit at the bar, eat some food and drink for free. The night was pretty dead, but I was tired. It was a nice way to get a little drunk and hang out with my buddy that I haven’t seen in a few years.


I woke up and set out for Disney World. I hadn’t been back since I left Florida in 2000. I started off at the Magic Kingdom. I went on Pirates of the Caribbean, then Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. Overall I was in the park for about 2 hours. I did some shopping on Main Street in the Emporium, where I used to work.

I decided to head out of the Magic Kingdom and head to Animal Kingdom to ride the new Exploration Everest. I decided to leave my car and ride the bus over to Animal Kingdom. There was this guy giving me eyes, and I sat behind him on the bus to strike up a conversation. He was a dancer, down on the College Program, and was heading to do a parade at AK. He was definitely good looking, had a great body, but wasn’t super thin. He was from Indiana and played volleyball at IU. Anyway, I rode the rollercoaster and it was an awesome ride. I think this may have been the longest line I waited on… 25 minutes as a single rider. After Everest I went on Dinosaur (aka Countdown to Extinction) and headed to Disney MGM Studios to do Rockin’ Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror.

I was able to ride Coaster twice and Tower of Terror once. I sat down and had a late lunch/early dinner at the Sci-Fi cafĂ© then went and took a shower and nap at Erik’s place.

That night we went and watched some college football and had one of his buddies wait on us. His name is Buckley (hot name and cute guy) A theater major at UCF he was pretty cute and everyone was trying to make sure that we got talking on Friday night and on Saturday night he made the effort to say hi and wait on my table. He kept feeding me drinks and out of nowhere he asks me why I’m not hitting on the “Bud Girls” that were roaming the restaurant. UGH


Wake up Sunday, grab the truck we were taking up to Jacksonville and head to Wal-Mart. We ended up buying food, beer, ice, chips, streamers, balloons, car paint, poster board, markers and a whole bunch of other stuff.

We got to the hotel, organized everything, got some food and just chilled out. Really uneventful day, but fun hanging out.

More on Monday coming up later on, I am getting ready to leave work.

1 comment:

  1. He kept feeding me drinks and out of nowhere he asks me why I’m not hitting on the “Bud Girls” that were roaming the restaurant. UGH
    So what did you tell him?