Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Death in Threes

Before I get to my trip in Florida, I want to talk about what someone had told me about death. After my grandfather passed away, then my friends mom, someone had told me that “death comes in threes” I didn’t want to think who the third could possibly be.

Well, right before I got on a plane in Orlando, I get a call from someone at work about this girl Claire. Claire is from Connecticut and worked as a segment producer. I have shared cabs and a train ride with her from CT. She dated a few guys I knew in High School and have not seen her in a while.

It is still unclear how she passed away… there are rumors running around, and I don’t want to be the one posting something that may be false.

But, Rest in Peace Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment