Friday, November 10, 2006

Drunk Phone Calls

I love drunk phone calls. My old roommate Austin is known for making phone calls and just saying "druuuunk phone callll" and thats about all I understand.

Anyway, last night I got a drunk phone call from this guy Tim that I have been chatting with for a while. We met through friends of friends and started chatting almost every night. Lately, both of us have been really busy, talking off and on but last night, I got one of his famous drunk voicemails. I could barely understand it, but it made me smile. I was in the middle of dealing with some idiots I work with, trying to find video for them and my voicemail ring goes off.

We have never met in person, I don't know if we ever will. I hope we will because I think he is cool as shit.

1 comment:

  1. hehe, drunk phone calls are pretty funny.
    have you seen the show how i met your mother?

    ReplyDelete