Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update

I got an email today that said, "jp - miss reading your blogs - the updates to your weekends n the giants games - hope that things are going well with u these days n that your not working too hard n that maybe since your not blogging so much lately that u have found that special someone to kept you busy"

Thanks Chris. I wish it were the case that I have met someone. Unfortunately I have not. The last guy that I met lived back in NY and I am hoping to move back to NY. Let's be honest... there are more options there.

Connecticut is not exactly a gay metropolis. Yes, I can marry another guy here in Connecticut but there aren't exactly great guys to choose from.

If you have read the blog before I have talked about my work and gym crushes here. Well, gym crush got engaged last spring to a girl I work with and recently work crush got engaged to his girlfriend of 7 months. Last time I saw him and chatted he was looking hotter than ever.

There have been guys here in CT that I have met. There are guys that work for the same company who read this blog. One of them e-mailed me last year and then disappeared. (maybe more on him later)

Another emailed me about a month ago.

What I do know is that I want to end up back in NYC. I have a plan to make that happen.

We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there buddy, I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good man! Look forward to havin you back in the city. :)

    ReplyDelete