Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What a fucking weekend. Started off eh… went to bad and ended great.

First… I had plans to party and celebrate in NYC on Saturday night. I took it easy on Friday because of a cash flow problem.

See… In July my paychecks became tiny. I will still getting by paying rent and utilities but barely. I had no idea why. I looked at paystubs and remembered that my car insurance payments come out of my paycheck because my provider gave a discount.

Well the usually small number had ballooned up to a number that really ticked me off. I gathered all my paperwork and called the company. I was hung up on 3 times “accidently” by the automated system. That ticked me off.

Apparently, the company finally got my change of address form but did not process it until 7 months later. When they did process it they decided to click a box that said my drivers license was invalid.

After talking with the agent they found out that my rate was wrong and my license was valid and said they would refund the money they had over charged me since July… $2700. Yes. Pissed.

Saturday I had lunch at one of my favorite places with some friends after a long meeting for work (on a day off) I finished my chicken caesar wrap and something didn’t feel right. I laid down for a few minutes which turned into a few hours. I woke up feeling like ass. Next thing I know the sandwich came back up and my night became a nightmare.

I was up all night with that nauseous feeling.

I barely slept and then spent 5 hours tailgating before the Giants game. I really wanted to celebrate the day but just felt awful.

The good news is that I am feeling better and had a great time at the game.

1 comment:

  1. ugh. that sounds horrible. glad you ended up having some fun at the game.

    ReplyDelete