Tuesday, July 7, 2009

That dancer from Jimmy Fallon...

Jimmy Fallon was in repeats tonight and I remembered the episode. When I first saw the episode he was trying to get guys to do a dance to a song he created. He asked two members of the audience to come down and try and create a catchy dance to the beat.

The first one was just BAD. The second was awesome. Turns out he was a ringer and professional dancer.

The ringer was really hot. With only a few minutes at work to kill I decided to try and find him using Google. SUCCESS!
He's 22 years old and from Los Angeles. He's also about 5'8". He's fun to look at though.

3 comments:

  1. yeah he is. yum yum. too bad he's in LA....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh he is hot. I swear I've seen him before. I think he did back up for Christina or JLo something.

    ReplyDelete