Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back... in a groove

At one point this summer I was in this groove of eating way too healthy. I had a system... I was also leaving work at Midnight and working out until 1:30am... now I wake up at 4:00am and my eating/work out habits have been lack luster.


I don't understand it! WTF did I do to myself? At one point in August my new "skinny" jeans were getting loose on me. Now I am back in my older "fatter" jeans. About a month ago I had started making a new work out routine on paper. Currently I am doing about 30 minutes, 3x a week on a elliptical.

For me, that is like nothing. I have been lazy and just un-inspired. Work fulltime and grad school took a lot out of me. Next semester I am doing online classes so I will be able to do classes whenever I want. Should take away from some of the stress I was feeling from going to classes for 3 hours at night after working early in the morning.

Anyone out there have some good ideas for me to get back on track?

For those college football nuts out there, ESPN is going to be showing Bowl games pretty much everywhere you can think of. Very cool.

ESPN is gearing up for its most comprehensive multiplatform coverage of the College Football Bowl season yet providing coverage of 29 games on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Radio, ESPN360.com and ESPN Mobile TV. ESPN360.com will offer a live simulcast of every ESPN and ESPN2 game telecast as well as both ABC bowls on short turnaround. ESPN Mobile TV will simulcast 23 of the games on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2 - 21 of them live.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you're back to posting! YAY! Now I need to get off my ass and do the same!

    ReplyDelete