Monday, April 21, 2008

"Do I know you?"

This past weekend was very relaxing. My sister has been in and out of the hospital with kidney problems so I spent most of the weekend with her and my family. Saturday night I had no desire to go out at all.

I spent the night watching TV with my sister and doing some writing out on the back deck. Around midnight I signed online to check e-mail, Facebook... etc.

Then it happened. An IM from someone not on my buddy list. His screen name was hot "College Baller" with numbers at the end.

CollegeBaller: Hi?
Me: Hey
CollegeBaller: I have you on my buddy list but don't know who you are...

That is how our conversation started. We tried to figure out how and figured that we had probably chatted in an AOL chatroom a few years ago while in college. Our conversation went on... He is a big Yankees and Giants fan, into sports and when we exchanged pictures he was HOT.

He invited me over for a beer and to "Hang out, watch Sports Center"

He was even hotter in person. He is about 6'7" and a teacher at a school in the area. It didn't take long for us to get naked and have some other kind of fun. What surprised me is how he barely had any hair on his body. He was very smooth but with hair in all the normal places.

I definitely had fun and since I will be moving back to the area I hope that this is a regular thing.

4 comments:

  1. **Mental note for next time JPMac gets in the doldrums and sings the 'Oh poor me' song:** "It didn't take long for us to get naked and have some other kind of fun.....I definitely had fun and since I will be moving back to the area I hope that this is a regular thing."
    Uh huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the power of the internet. Way to go JP. So was this guy’s cock proportional to his height?

    ReplyDelete