Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Amazing Work Day

Yesterday was a work day that I may look back at and say "This was the start of my career."

Why do I say that? Well, I will tell you! Many of you know where I work, but without saying the four letter word that would get me fired here goes.

Yesterday, I filled in on my networks flagship broadcast. The coordinating producer of the show, Suzy, used to work at my old network and we have many of the same friends. Anyway, I tagged along with her from editorial meetings, show meetings, and had my own spot at the cluster of cubes where they put the show together.

I got to say...it felt REALLY GOOD to put television together again. What I do right now is fine... it was a jumping off point for me. I had dinner with Suzy before a bunch of games started and we talked about where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do.

Everything is coming together and I might be doing a LOT more in the near future.

* The Giants released the design of their Super Bowl ring. Michael Strahan describes it as a Ten table ring... a ring that can be seen 10 tables away. It's 1.5 carots, made by Tiffany's and the Giants would not release how much it costs. More than likely, it's worth more than what I make working one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment