Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Giants make History!


This should have been the first thing I posted today but there have been some problems. When I got home on Sunday night we had no power here at my place.

I also woke up at 9am to have the cable guy here giving us new cable and internet so I could not post, then I had work. So here we go...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

The New York Giants will be playing the Green Bay Packers on Sunday and I plan on being in New York City to watch the NFC Championship game....

WOW... I just wrote New York Giants and NFC Championship game!

I watched the game at work and was VERY nervous throughout the game. The end of the game was nerve racking. I was trading text messages with my sister, cousin, best freind, so many people... Once the Giants won the game on the interception, it made it a LOT better!




The New York Post Sent a FAKE Jessica Simpson to the Giants/Cowboys game.



2 comments:

  1. I loved watching Terrell Owens cry like a little punk bitch. I guess he will bring the popcorn to watch the Giants vs. Green Bay game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I was wrong in my thoughts that the Cowboys would win. They choked at the end which was pretty pathetic. Congrats to the Giants and good luck in the next game.

    ReplyDelete