Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend (BOO!)

I had a great couple days off from work. Friday I spent some time with my sister and mom which was really nice. Friday night I got dinner with my friend Lisa who I have not been able to catch up with in a while.

We talked about a bunch of stuff. Mostly about our love lives, which I am staying away from on here for a while until something develops. What was cool about Friday night was after dinner we went out for drinks in New Haven and met up with some friends of mine from college. My friends Lisa knew a few of my friends which was nice so I didn’t have to babysit her.

Saturday I went shopping for my Halloween costume because you celebrate the weekend before Halloween right? Well that’s right. Had a nice lunch with some of my good friends and partied my ass off last night. My fraternity little brother and I dressed up as the guys from the “Dick in a Box” SNL skit. It was really funny because I had a dildo in the box, so when you opened it up, you had a 12 inch surprise! Great party, great bar, great friends.

I have not talked about the 6-2 Giants yet so I will now. I have been so busy with moving that I have not brought them up in a post. First off, yes, Slugger came with me to a game a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun to see him. The games have been pretty amazing to be at, as usual and I have to say they have been very surprising to me.

Yesterday, the Giants played the Miami Dolphins in London England in the first NFL game played outside North America. This game makes me very nervous because will this trip mess with what the Giants have, and that is a 6 game winning streak.

On November 11th the Giants will host their division rival Dallas Cowboys, who are playing okay football. I am not a big fan of Tony Romo, even though there is a certain network that I may or may not work for promoting him as a future hall of famer.

Back to the grind this week and back to hitting the gym 5 days a week. I have been very good with working out these last 2 weeks. I have been hitting the gym an hour before work and during my hour break. It feels great! Now I just have to work on my diet!

1 comment:

  1. worry about the giants! i mean, against the hapless 0-8 dolphins, they manage to only score 13 points? and give up 10?

    though i am a dolphins fan - and have been for many more years than i want to admit, like pre-marino days, i am NOT bitter.


    well, at least not about the giants.

    ReplyDelete