Thursday, September 6, 2007

I can't sleep

It’s been a long couple days. I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping and only getting about 2 hours a day here. Which is why there haven’t been many updates. I have also started packing up my life here in NYC. There is a chance I might be moving in with my parents and a chance I can be living somewhere else in CT.

Thank You everyone for the well wishes with the new job. I have been dealing with HR and paper work. You will also get a look at what I do now on the overnight and a preview of where I am going and what I will be doing sometime soon.

Quick hits from last weekend:

- Met a cute guy from Philly, who is a NY Giants fan and played in my softball tournament in Central Park. Got his number and a kiss on Sunday night.
- I played very well in the Tournament that was played in Central park
- I had 2 people tell me that they like my blog while in Central Park… makes me feel good.
- Tore up my knee on Sunday sliding into a base and didn’t walk very well at all the rest of the night

So, that’s what’s going on with me. There will be some changes coming soon as well. I am contemplating the blog and what I have been doing with it lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment