Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Interview

As I posted, I had some kind of virus today that should be fixed by now. I have no clue why a pop up window was there. I haven't touched my template in a LONG time. Anyway... The interview.

I had my interview today, rather than yesterday because the Producer I was supposed to meet with cancled. UGH. I have heard through the grapevine that the job I applied for has already been filled and they need to have people fill the quota... this is not the first time this has happened internally... this is the 4th time it has happened to me in the last 5 months. Anyway, he was very impressed and said tat I am right at the top of the list... YAWN... I know that they already hired someone and saw through the bullshit.

I DID however, talk to the other network today and they asked me what my timeframe is "when" I am offered a job. Yes, he said WHEN instead of IF. So we will see what happens...

BTW... I added a new blog to my blog roll. Johnny Sapphire at AMAZO. He and I poked eachother on Facebook and that's how we got to know eachother. He is now in NYC... check him out and send him some love.

2 comments:

  1. woo, sounds like good news from the other network!
    invite johnny to the fb group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interview process sucks. It takes forever for them to make a decision, and when they do, it's (hardly) ever to your advantage.

    Good luck, JP!

    ReplyDelete