Thursday, January 11, 2007

28 Day Slater

If you are like me, you had a crush on Zach Morris and AC Slater growing up. I remember going on to the Nifty Story site and reading a hot story about Preppy and Albert Clifford. Anyway, a reader who enjoyed God, Inc. sent me the link to 28 Day Slater. Team Tiger Awesome comedy group created it and the guy who plays Slater is pretty hot. And looks like he has a nice package during a wrestling scene.

The premise behind it, NBC gave Mario Lopez an implant so that during the month of Feburary, he thinks he is AC Slater. If you enjoyed Saved by The Bell growing up, then watched it on TBS everyday at Noon in college you will LOVE these vids. Check it out and leave a comment!



1 comment:

  1. hell yeah I used to think about slater, aren't you glad he was a wreslter, you can find his wreslting clips on youtube also, I might have posted them once,I dont' remember, anyway, yeah I saw that parody and its hilarious, yet the guy is pretty nice looking but not the same. nip and tuck has some great clips also on youtube etc etc... have a great weekend JP, later.

    ReplyDelete