Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sick

I woke up Monday night and could barely speak. My throat was killing me, I was going into coughing fits and just felt like crap. I called out of work. It was a nice break to just veg out on a Monday night... watch football and drink a boat load of OJ. I also had some great conversations with 2 people.

One is a guy from Ohio. He is a HUGE OSU Fan (Go Florida) and was asking me a lot of questions about me, and we had just a fun conversation. I see a lot of myself when I was 20 years old. I was in the closet to mostly everyone, only a hand full of people knew about me.

He is a big sports nut who, like me, LOVES football. He is a Bengals fan., and if he were living in new york I would definitly take him out for drinks.

Back to bed for me.

1 comment:

  1. JP -
    Hope you feel better soon. Hate that you are sick. You need some chicken soup? Will bring you some.

    ReplyDelete