Tuesday, December 12, 2006

at the gym


As you all know, I haven't been feeling well and I had a personal trainers appointment today with David at NYSC. I was debating on if I should go or cancel. I decided to pop two Tylenol and go after chugging some OJ.

I got to the gym, changed and headed out to the floor where David was waiting for me. I told him about the cold and how I was feeling better, but how I really hadn't slept the night before and was feeling still pretty sick. Well, we started out our abs routine and I felt fine. I did sweat more than usual today. I went through the entire 1 hour work out and just drank some extra water during the workout and was just fine. I was very happy and surprised with myself.

I walked in to the locker room and there was this guy who looked to be around my age at a locker 3 away from mine. We did a "what's up?" to each other but did not talk after. He had just put his suit pants back on and was shirtless. He was Italian, about 5'10" and really cute. He had awesome Peck muscles but had a little beer belly that still looked sexy with his tanned skin and dark hair. He was cute, I checked him out a little bit and thought thats where it ended.

He sat down to put some socks on and I looked at his back and could see down the back of his pants and saw his ass crack. In the back of my mind I was thinking, damn that's a nice ass. Then I realized, he wasnt wearing underwear. He had finished working out and was getting ready to head back to work free balllin'. I kinda got excited because the way he was leaning over I felt like he was showing off. He then got up and put his oxford shirt back on. As he was tucking it in, he let his cock hang out a little bit. I had to stop watching because I needed to shower and head home and I didn't wanna pop a woody in the locker room. I really hope I get to see him again in the gym. try to make conversation.

I am feeling a lot better. I am going to relax a little bit. Pay some bills, buy some grocerys and then head downtown somewhere to sit and write. I may go to a Barnes and Noble downtown and try to check out guys while I write for inspiration. Who knows. Hope everyones day is going well.

2 comments:

  1. JP, man that is cool, I always start to get a woody and have to stop looking at any hot guy I think might be sending a signal or checking me out etc.. or I can't shower. gets me nowhere... he he. anyway I'm just at the gym to workout anyway, right. keep up the posts, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy sounds like a hot tease. Damn that would've a sight to see. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete