Friday, December 1, 2006

Shawn Pyfrom

Shawn who is on the ABC Show Desperate Housewives plays Andrew the gay son of Bree. He had a romantic involvment with Ryan Carnes (see below). Andrew's character has come a long way. He was kciked out of the house, brought back in and even had sex with a man his mother was seeing to get back at her. Desperate Housewives is back. I think he is a good looking guy and I think I would most likely like his character Andrew more than Shawn himself. Needless tos ay, I find him good looking and wouldnt mind him.










2 comments:

  1. I like the second one the best... nice blog btw :D

    Kings, Perth, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching a few episodes where they were going out, but what happened tho? They're not together anymore...

    Cool Blog man!

    ReplyDelete