Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bleh

I'm sorry for the Bleh mood in my apartment post. Yes, it's 8:15pm and I am still awake. I can't sleep because I have sooo much on my mind and it's been stressing me out. I would like to thank those who have been IMing me and making sure I was ok. Tim, as always, likes to talk and has made sure I have stayed sane today, even through my horrible mood.

Also a cutie from Ohio and his quasi-boyfriend have kept me entertained and Firstimpre55ion is trying to get me a job out in LA to make me happy. It means a lot guys. Thanks... now off to sleep... maybe.

3 comments:

  1. YOU BETTER GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT BEFORE WORK!!! I want to be able to talk to you and not have your attention focused on the convo and not your keyboard and hands acting as a comfy pillow! Haha ;)

    I've learned with all the shit I'm going through JP, that you alot of the time you just gotta suck it up and keep moving forward and get done what you need to get done. Dwelling too much just set's you back so much. So with that buddy, feel better man...you'll wake up go to work and tomorrow will be a brand NEW day. Hopefully a better brand new day in your case! *hugs*

    fI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little confused about why you call yourself a "straight guy" in your profile description yet you have no problem defining yourself as gay elsewhere in your blog. You're not required to justify or explain it, but I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To anonymous...I think JP is trying to be funny or ironic in that sense (I could be wrong). I don't think he's necessarily trying to mislead anyone.

    fI

    ReplyDelete