Thursday, November 30, 2006

Work and Links

If you have been reading, I am not thrilled with the hours I work (hence overnight new york) I am working a different shift now that is more bareable than the other one I was working before.This one I work in the studio most of the day helping an anchor out. I get into work at 3am and start doing research for scripts, read in and see what is going on overseas and start to do my research for my anchor that gets in at 5am.

Its good because by 11:30am I am out of work and at the gym. I have the afternoon to nap or stay up and do things. I usually come home after the gym, fuck around online and go to sleep.

Mentally, I feel so much better on this shift. Mike (from the last post) IMed me and thanked me for the sweet words I left him. He quit his job at the super market and is now working at a hair salon. I'm excited for him.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and let you guys know that I added a few more links to my blog roll. They are blogs that I find interesting and like to read.
============================
http://2xlife.blogspot.com/
My secret world... with you

No comments:

Post a Comment