Tuesday, November 14, 2006

FOUND IT!

I am about to start packing up and I check my e-mail one last time. Kelly, out on the West Coast shoots over this pic of Matt that I have been looking for.
His biceps look amazing, and I wish he didn't have that towel on his neck and aound his waist. How do I get the job of taking pictures of Matt leinart in a shower? Seriously...

I am about to pass out, I just took a Tylenol PM to get some sleep. I will be back up later this afternoon, go to the gym and meet up with my friend Juan to grab some dinner.

Don't forget you guys can e-mail me here
I want to know what you guys think of my blog so far, what you want to know about me.. what else I should post. I know that this is my own thing but I want to get soe input from the readers.

IM me on AIM: JPMAC9951
I am online from 10pm EST till about 9am EST

No comments:

Post a Comment