Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Florida Plane and Road Trip


I am ready to talk about the Giants again and only because I am taking a RoadTrip!!!
I leave Friday for Orlando. I will be in Orlando for a few days with a buddy of mine that I lived with while I did the Disney College Program. Spending a day at the park, Watching Ohio State-Michigan and just partying in O-Town.
Then Sunday night (or Early monday Morning) I head to Jacksonville for the Giants-Jags game on Monday Night Football. I fly back to NY on Tuesday night for work...
It should be fun. I can't wait to go out Saturday night in Orlando... last time I was there I was 19 years old, underage, and able to get into bars with an ID that said I was 29 years old... aka They didn't care. Now that I am 25 I will Rip Orlando a new one.
Anyone in the area reading know any good bars to go to?

No comments:

Post a Comment