Friday, December 25, 2009

So this is Christmas

For the first time in a VERY long time I am off for Christmas eve and day. I am on vacation till January 5th. It feels really good! Like... insanly good to know that I am off for a LONG time.

So far I have delivered two presents to best friends and had an awesome Christmas eve. I went to church with my family, which I haven't done in a while. My mom was very happy to have me there. Like most of you, I spent the night with family laughing in front of the fire... drinking wine then Jack Daniels.

My mom had found the top 25 Christmas movies of all time (according to AOL) and wanted us all to guess. That led to debate amongst the family. It was, of course, out of hand.

It's early Christmas day and everyone is asleep.

Right before I wrote this blog entry I got a few messages from friends wishing me a happy holiday. One was from a friend of mine who recently came out to his family and posted a picture with his new boyfriend. It's adorable.

I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. I`m a new reader from Nicaragua......... Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JP,
    I'm glad you got off for the holidays. Those are good times that you will always remember as you get older. :-)

    ReplyDelete