Friday, June 26, 2009

Kings

I had some questions as to why I posted a picture of Sebastian Stan on my "Fin" post.

Well, Kings which is finishing out it's run on NBC is just excellent. It's too bad that no one is watching the show. It's so well written.

The latest episode, deals with a blackout in the city of Gilboa. The princess sneaks off with her latest love, David. Prince Jack, who is in the closet, reaches out to Joseph, his lover.

There is an adorable scene where they hold hands walking down the street.

This show has so much potential. I really wish it would come back for a second season. Too bad we won't have a Jericho like come back.


4 comments:

  1. Check out my blog

    http://fratclosetcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this series - I dont think it's on any UK channel, including the hundreds on satellite. I'll keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't Sebastian Stan, it's Steven Strait

    ReplyDelete