Monday, August 13, 2007

BACK TO THE GRIND

Well, I am back at work here in New York. I am spending the “night” at my parents place in Connecticut because my apartment has no power for today. Sucks right? I dropped my stuff off today and came to work and now I will be heading back to Connecticut to sleep and coming back to work and I hope that when I get back in my power is back on…

An, how out of it was my first Vegas post? I spent some time at my parents place this weekend relaxing and sleeping. I needed it because I partied HARD in Vegas and really miss it…. I couldn’t live there but I know that I have a great time there with friends.

Alex and I are still texting and emailing each other daily. I plan on heading to Chicago in December for the Giants/Bears game and he wants to come see me… Justin better be ready as well… oh yeah and Micifus… no many ChiTown Hotties!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hang out man. Hopefully you'll bring Alex along...

    Go Bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if Chicago is ready for JP but I'm sure Justin will show you a good time while you're here since he's such a great guy.

    ReplyDelete