Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another New Yorker

Say hello to "Silly Billy". He writes the blog, Living my life in NY. He is a 32 year old gay man living in NYC as well and blogging about life in new York and his friends as well.

He recently had a Blogger Night, which I did not know about and did not attend, but would have loved to have gone. Anyway, he links to my blog and I recently started reading it and wanted to give him a HUGE shout out on Overnight NY.

Check him out and make sure to add him to your google reader. I just did!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to discover that people link to your blog? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP - thanks for the shout-out. You are welcome to any happy hour outing you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats JP, I will check it out. just another way to remind me what I'm missing in a REAL city. ha.
    later.

    ReplyDelete