Monday, February 19, 2007

The Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. It was nice to get out of New York and into the mountains of the Poconos in Pennsylvania. I went out to Long Island to meet up with my friend Mike. We stopped and picked up booze, got some food to bring up to the house and made our way up. It only took us 3 hours.

I had never been inside a Super Wawa before. We stopped at one by the house and they had a full working sandwich shop inside. There were some hot snowboarders inside the shop that Mike and I got to check out.

Mike and I had hooked up before and kind of dated with out the title while I was at my first school in Pennsylvania. The first night was pretty cool. I was catching up with a lot of guys that I haven’t seen in a long time.

Friday night, with no sleep, I sat out on the back deck next to a heater and looked up at the stars and they were so bright. Not anything REALLY exciting to talk about. I had a good time, drank a lot of beer and did a lot of jager bombs.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment