Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pete Wentz


Blender magazine

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR TASTE IN SEX?

I tend to be a bit prudish. I'm a make-out king--I'll kiss anybody--but as far as going further than that, I wanna keep my number down. I don't wanna tell my future wife, "Yeah, I've been with, like, 50 people." But when I'm with somebody, the caveman in me wants it to be completely deviant. Like, "Oh this isn't supposed to go in there? Then that's where it has to go."

SO, MAKE-OUT KING, YOU'VE KISSED BOYS?
I have. Anybody above the waist is fair game.
I saw this posted on Perez Hilton and had to post it here. One day, I want it to be acceptable for two guys, at a bar, to make out and get free drinks just like girls do. I mean seriously, Pete Wentz is a cute guy, he should be able to make out with anyone. Now if only Brady Quinn and Colt Brennan would make out at the NFL Draft.
Speaking of the NFL Draft, I think I may head out to Giants Stadium again this year for the draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment